[Spits] Spitfire sighting! Gas Pump Girls

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spits] Spitfire sighting! Gas Pump Girls
From: s1500@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:03:44 +0000 (UTC)
A few weeks ago I was watching this stupid teen sex comedy "Gas Pump Girls"
made in '79. I figured to myself: hey, I'm bored, maybe there will be some late
70s LBCs featured on the road. My hunch was correct. At the gas station, a nice
red Spitty shows up prominently on camera. A few minutes later, I swear I saw
an Inca yellow Spit. The quality of these pics are horrible since I had to do
precise freeze-framing & take the picture off the TV. But enjoy. That red spit
is straight-up pimpin.

http://home.comcast.net/~s1500/stuff/DSC00808.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~s1500/stuff/DSC00807.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~s1500/stuff/DSC00809.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~s1500/stuff/DSC00810.JPG

And here's the barely-visible yellow spit, behind the truck.

http://home.comcast.net/~s1500/stuff/DSC00811.JPG

Yay!