Re: [Spits] Clutch resolution

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spits] Clutch resolution
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 09:12:20 -0400
On 1 Oct 2007 at 23:02, Bill Gingerich wrote:

> One last comment:  This is the first time I've tried taking the gearbox out
> of the car.  What a pain!  The worst thing is I get to do it again this
> winter when I do the OD conversion.  I hope to have help then.

Congrats on the fix.  As for pulling the gearbox, it gets easier.  As
for the OD one, that gets harder.  The OD adds a significant amount
of weight.  Muscling it in and out is much harder.  Having another
body to help will help.  Another person isn't essential but it does
help.  Consider yourself forewarned.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com