Re: spitfires-digest V1 #2398

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spitfires-digest V1 #2398
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 07:33:29 -0800
Hi Gang,

My blogs can be found at:

http://www.rovesite.com/weblogs/rickfeibusch/

They cover everything from British Cars to global climate change - This is the
website for a new NY LON published magazine about the art and future of
automotive transportation.

I also have a simple email newsletter that comes out sporadically that is
British cars exclusively with a California overlay but not only CA stuff. One
may get on the list bu emailing me at: < rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>, The latest
postings hate been about the Arizona auction scene

Check it out ......

Best,

Rick Feibusch
British Car Network