Re: mail?

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: mail?
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 06:56:16 -0800 (PST)
Yes, it could be that.... LOL
We have been getting 50~60 spam messages a day here
recently and have been trying to block some of them...
just took all blocks off to see if accidently blocked
the spit list......

Yah, spitty is put up for winter here.... 15 degrees
out today....

Don & Henry

--- Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net> wrote:

> I think it is just a matter of slow traffic
> People are just too cold to get their fingers moving
> across the keyboard.
>
> Joe

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

===     http://www.vtr.org