Re: door mirror

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: door mirror
From: george.r.parker@att.net
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:24:46 +0000
My Spit (FM 78063 UO) came w/ a black mirror.  It was in poor shape when I got
the car (with less than 30K miles) and has been replaced and a matching pass
door mirror added.  My only complaint is that the pass door mirror I bought (I
think from V-B) is a flat mirror, vice convex.  Also, the small plastic
mounting blocks all broke, so I replaced them w/ machined aluminum blocks.
Still have those drawings somewhere, if anyone's looking.....
--
George P.
NASS #290

===     http://www.vtr.org