Re: MAKE IT STOP!!!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MAKE IT STOP!!!
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:22:36 -0400
I second that - this is ridiculous! Poor Freddy is huddling in the
garage. He has a new big brother too - I bought a 92 Saab 900 Turbo
Convertible Sunday. Now I have top-down comfy cruising for four, if
it EVER stops raining. Today looks encouraging, but then it's
supposed to rain until Sunday.

Good luck with your leak, seems odd given that it was covered? The
area you were parked in didn't flood, did it??

Kevin in Maine (where it rains on the plains?)
Freddy the 74ish Spitfire
Sunny the 92 Saab CVT