Aftermarket hardtop 1971 Spitfire for sale

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aftermarket hardtop 1971 Spitfire for sale
From: "Chris Crisenbery" <ccrisenbery@fellerfinch.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:16:57 -0500
Hi I just picked up a 71/72 Spitfire that has a aftermarket fiberglass
hardtop on it.

I'm looking at selling it or maybe having a mold pulled from it and
reproducing them if there was enough interest.  It looked to fit pretty
well, had a cheesy vinyl cover over it and the rear window is crazed
(plexiglas) but I thing with a little TLC it could work real well.  One
nice thing is it is really light as I had no problem lifting it off the
car by myself.  I've got a factory one and its a pain as its pretty
heavy.

Their is some other parts that are good to OK condition on the car, let
me know what you are interested in and I'll shoot a couple of pic's.

has a brown dash that appears good. I will be parting this car out,
does have a good title.

Chris

Christopher E. Crisenbery, P.E.
Feller, Finch & Associates, Inc.