FS '69 GT6+ parts car

To: "NASS" <nass@yahoogroups.com>, "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS '69 GT6+ parts car
From: "Bill Gingerich" <wrgingerich@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 00:03:24 -0600
I got the following message from one of my local TR club members.  The car
is in the Minneapolis area.  I haven't spoken with the owner.  No other
details, and NFI.  I'd grab it, but wife says 5 is enough.

Bill Gingerich

Lake Crystal, MN

I have a 1969 GT6+ parts car that I had saved from the crusher and I would
like to see if somebody here locally has any interest, I am talking about a
complete rolling car (see pictures) could towed easily, little money $200
maybe? I would hate to crush it. it has been advertised on a web site but
most of the interest is from out town which does not make sense to drive
that far to get a parts car. thank you. I could be reached at 612-245-8008.

Eric

===     http://www.vtr.org