Re: Painting Leaf Springs?

To: doug@dougbraun.com, spitlist@mintylamb.co.uk, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Painting Leaf Springs?
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:16:51 EST
In a message dated 1/17/2006 8:52:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
doug@dougbraun.com writes:

BTW, did  you know that a Ford Model A (my current project) has 26 grease
fittings  on
the chassis, each of which is supposed to be lubricated every 500  miles?
All those un-sealed joints picked up a lot of dust and dirt, which  is why
they
needed to be greased so often.

==AM==
I don't think my '51 Chevrolet is much better; probably has almost the same
number of fittings! But then, the TR2s and TR3s had their share, too!

--Andy Mace

===     http://www.vtr.org