RE: 69 GT6+ Carpet?

To: Jim Holmgren <jholmgren@advertising.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 69 GT6+ Carpet?
From: SCOTT WILLIS <bgeuroclassics@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:19:23 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Jim.

  I'll look into these guys too.

  Cheers,
  Scott

Jim Holmgren <jholmgren@advertising.com> wrote:  Hi Scott,
Try the folks at Newton Commercial.  They supply most of the big vendors
with their molded sets:
http://www.newtoncommercial.co.uk/triumph.html

NFI...but quite pleased with the set I bought from them for my Spitfire.

Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500
NASS #302
York, PA
www.littlebluespitfire.com

-------------------

 Hi folks,
  I just purchased a 69 GT6+. It needs black carpet. I was told it had
"loop" style not plush. Does anyone know where I can get the best
quality loop carpet at the best price?

  I normally buy through LBCar Co but I understand he sells Moss and
Moss does not carry much for GT6.

  Vroom,
  Scott
  Mashed 60 Healey BN7
  59 MGA
  69 GT6+
  http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html

The  information transmitted in this email is intended only for the  person(s)
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain  confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission,  dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance  upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended  recipient is prohibited. If you received this
email in error, please  contact the sender and permanently delete the email
from any computer.

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.

===     http://www.vtr.org