RE: 69 GT6+ Carpet?

To: "SCOTT WILLIS" <bgeuroclassics@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 69 GT6+ Carpet?
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:12:52 -0500
Hi Scott,
Try the folks at Newton Commercial.  They supply most of the big vendors
with their molded sets:
http://www.newtoncommercial.co.uk/triumph.html

NFI...but quite pleased with the set I bought from them for my Spitfire.

Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500
NASS #302
York, PA
www.littlebluespitfire.com

-------------------

 Hi folks,
  I just purchased a 69 GT6+. It needs black carpet. I was told it had
"loop" style not plush. Does anyone know where I can get the best
quality loop carpet at the best price?

  I normally buy through LBCar Co but I understand he sells Moss and
Moss does not carry much for GT6.

  Vroom,
  Scott
  Mashed 60 Healey BN7
  59 MGA
  69 GT6+
  http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s) or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please contact the sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.

===     http://www.vtr.org