Re: boltscience.com, was From Brakes to Spring Bolts

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: boltscience.com, was From Brakes to Spring Bolts
From: M D Nugent <carcentric@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:56:02 -0800 (PST)
Good info there.  On their ../pages/failure4.htm page, they show "nut
lock indicator" thingies.  Has anyone seen such thingies for sale?  I
suppose some could be made from thin aluminum, but then there'd be a
different material to torque against, oxidation, etc., to contend with.
 I like the idea of a visible indicator, though.

MDN

===     http://www.vtr.org