Re: Valve clearance for dummies?

To: s1500@comcast.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valve clearance for dummies?
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 12:45:47 -0500
Just remember the "rule of nine".  E.g. when valve 8 is fully open (depressed),
you should adjust valve 1.
If you get it wrong, you will eventually try to adjust an open valve, which is
clearly impossible.

Don't forget to check all of them after you finish.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

===     http://www.vtr.org