RE: How hard to mail to UK? off topic

To: "'Henry Stike'" <stiker2126@yahoo.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: How hard to mail to UK? off topic
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:59:36 -0000
Well, I can send up to 100g (3.5oz) to the USA by airmail for #2.16 ($3.80
or so).  That should be more than enough for a CD.  Magazines can be quite
heavy, but it still sounds like your friend was ripped off, $26 is about
#15, and that is enough to pay for a 780g (1lb 12oz) parcel.

I can't belive prices from the US to here will be that dissimilar.

Richard Gosling (no longer with Daffy, but with Sammy II the MG BGT - yes,
I've deserted!  But I was an MG owner before a Triumph owner, so does that
make me a double-agent?)

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.

===     http://www.vtr.org