Re: How hard to mail to UK? off topic

To: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: How hard to mail to UK? off topic
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:59:15 -0500
About 80 cents, if you package it properly:

www.ircalc.usps.gov

Just send the disc in an envelope without a jewel box,
like Netflix does.

If you are worried about it getting damaged, send a spare
for another 80 cents.

Or put the stuff somewhere he can download it for free.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

===     http://www.vtr.org