Re: MKII exhaust

To: Tim Benner <tbenner@woh.rr.com>
Subject: Re: MKII exhaust
From: Kirk Crawford <kirkbcrawford@kirkanddonna.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 08:28:59 -0800
I'd just bring it down to the local muffler shop after you have the camber
compensator on. They can put a custom exhaust on for a reasonable price, and
put the pipe wherever you want. I had a shop do a 2" system on my Mk III and
it works great. I just drove down with just my header on (do that during the
day so you don't wake people up!) and they put a system on. I think it was
much less than the $600 you got quoted.

--
Kirk Crawford
kirk@kirkanddonna.com