VTR

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: VTR
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 07:58:51 -0400
Hi folks, been away for a few days and just came back to discover this very
bad decision by the BoD of VTR. The basic idea for any car club is the
preservation and continued use of the "marquee", to encourage it's use and to
promote it's visability for all to see, no one is a freeloader, they are
owners in search of help and it is for the members of the various
clubs/organizations to be of help to this owner, to deny the web site to
members only is certainly not trying to promote any good will of any kind,
matter of fact it may very well do the opposite and force would be members
away from joining, the VTR site was developed by T/R owners with the marquee
as the first consideration, it should be kept that way, the cars 1st. Remember
the cars brought all of us together but the friendships will last long after
the cars are gone, MJB and the "Fat Chance Garage" contribute more to
preservation of our beloved hobby than our national and local clubs, open the
web site VTR BoD.  !!!!!  "FT"