Re: convertible top install

To: kimkell@decaturnet.com ("d t gebhard"),
Subject: Re: convertible top install
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:51:20 -0400
In a message dated 4/27/2005 10:58:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "d t gebhard"
<kimkell@decaturnet.com> writes:

>Spitlisters:
>    Could someone direct me to a web site that describes how to install my
>top. Mine was so tattered that I didn't pay attention to how it was attached.
>I know...installation is the reverse of disassembly!!!!!!!

=====
Dave, what year is your Spitfire? I just came across an "NORS" AMCO top for a
Spitfire Mk3, complete with instructions. I'd put one of these tops on a Mk3
many years ago and was very happy with the instructions and with the top! OCR
scanning wasn't very successful from the mimeographed instruction sheet, so
there's some editing yet to be done. But I'd happily provide the finished
product to anyone interested...and maybe I'll put it up on the Web somewhere
eventually.

-Andy Mace