Re: DIY

To: Larry Vaughan <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: DIY
From: Dan Canaan <flinters@roomies.furry.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 07:27:39 -0700 (PDT)
Gitts Spring in Seattle can modify/customize any leaf spring or make a new
one to your specs for reasonable amounts.  I used to take truck work to
them when the only dimensions we would have would be the distance we
wanted between the eyelets  and hight of the center point when at the
installed ride height along with the weight of the vehicle.  With that
they could make it all up right there in their facility and a few days
later you had a custom spring.

-Vegaman Dan
(Moving into a new place that will let me work on Giles!)