Re: swinging

To: <fpspitfire@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: swinging
From: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:31:04 -0500
Aaron,

 You intended to send me pics of your modified rear setup. Get it in gear
and do it.
 There is a spring shop in OKC that will de-arch springs. I bought a new
stock spring for $109. The leaves look fine but the retainers looks like
shit. Thinner by half and the rivits are not uniform. I will have to ask the
spring shop if they can replace the spindly damn things with something more
substantial and use the shortest rivets possible so the rubber buttons all
get the same space.
 I knew de-arching the spring was the best choice. It will be expensive as
hell no doubt, but no reason to half step now.

Larry