RE: Exhaust(ing) question

To: <Oldlbc@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Exhaust(ing) question
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:53:06 -0700
Andy,
Unfortunately, since there is little clearance for mufflers under Spits,
your options are very limited.  There are a number of free flow mufflers
made for American cars but they are all too large to fit under your
Spit.

Glass Packs are typically way louder than what you want and quickly burn
out making them louder still.  The Monza (although I like it's sound) is
pretty loud but it gives about as good exhaust flow as you will get
without radically rerouting the exhaust.

Regards,
Joe