Re: That damn black box!

To: Jones Jarrod JCP <Jarrod.Jones@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>
Subject: Re: That damn black box!
From: public@sweavo.34sp.com
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:50:02 +0100
Quoting Jones Jarrod JCP <Jarrod.Jones@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>:

> The little black lucas component under my dash seems to be connected to an
> on/off switch so I can only assume it is some kind of cut out switch?

Since it doesn't cut out the engine, maybe that's a rash assumption :-)

Is the switch hidden or visible?  What's the number on the black box?  Are the
wires to it live when the key's out, when key's turned, when switch is flipped?
 What colour are the wires?  And did everyone notice that listquest seems to
have disappeared along with the mailing list archives?

Steve