Re: Electrickery question.

To: doug@dougbraun.com
Subject: Re: Electrickery question.
From: sinclair@degenkolb.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:18:41 -0700
No - and you're right, it's definitely an issue.  I cleaned up and reused
my old one, but if anyone knows of a source for a replacement I'd be
interested.
Mark

             doug@dougbraun.co
             09/30/2004 03:51          sinclair@degenkolb.com
                                       spitfires@autox.team.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Electrickery question.

Did your new harness have a fuse block attached?  If not, how did you deal
with
the fuse block?

doug Braun
'72 Spit