Wiring question: Thanks and one more question

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring question: Thanks and one more question
From: Matthew Milkevitch <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:29:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Listers;

Thanks for all the input on the placement of the battery ground cable.  I
hooked it up tonight and now I'm proceeding to other wiring.  I do have two
more questions:

1) There is a 3-prong plug on the wiring harness in the engine compartment.
The wires leading to it are:
wht/blue
wht (all white)
wht/black (I think it's black...)
Does anyone know where this should be hooked up?  I believe this should hook up
to some wires for the distributor and ballast resistor.  My car has the Crane
ignition system, so these should not be needed.  Just wanting to confirm.

Thanks for all the help!

Regards,
Matt Milkevitch