Radius Arm Bushing

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Radius Arm Bushing
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 01:48:42 +0000
Hello all,

  When i had my floors put into the Spitfire, there was a problem removing
one of the rear radius arms and the busing was torn out and needed
replacing.  I went ahead and bought new bushings for all four of the
existing bushings.  However, getting the old bushings out seems to be a bit
of a challenge.  Any suggestions?  Or...shoudl i go with the old  "If it
aint broke...don't fx it" rule?  The others aren't damaged at all that i can
see, but i just figured that while i was under there i might as well replace
them all.  good idea/bad idea?

Thanks,
  Dave
  '68 Spit