Re: Thinking about colors...

To: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thinking about colors...
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:12:50 -0400
I've found different colors DO look better or worse
based on the shape/style of the car.

I just went through this on a MGB I'm about to paint.
The final choice was a medium/dark gun metal gray metallic.
(non standard color) On this particular car it should look
really good with all the chrome.

photos of 'stock' colors can be found at
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphcolors/
and other examples at
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgcolors/

Paul Tegler