Thinking about colors...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Thinking about colors...
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 14:53:49 +0000
Hello all,
  I finally got the floors put into my Spitfire and now i am going to start
getting the body ready for paint and a few other final touches.  Originally
i was going to stick with the British Racing green that was on it
originally, but i am entertaining other ideas as well.  I don't think i want
to go with Red (even thought it does look very nice...i have just had my
share of red cars in the past and i don't want another one), Black is too
dark, but i was thinking a really dark blue.  Something similar to BMW's
"Carbon Black" wich is acctually a dark blue that looks black in certain
light but in other light is blue.  Or perhaps a gunmetal grey color.  Any
thoughts or suggestions?  I would also like to see some cars with different
colors on them.  Does anyone here have a dark blue Spit?

Thanks,
  Dave
  '68 Spit