Fitting a Rimmer Bros exhaust to MkII

To: spitfires list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fitting a Rimmer Bros exhaust to MkII
From: public@sweavo.34sp.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 14:15:35 +0100
Dear Listers,

I bought a complete new exhaust system from Rimmer Bros a while back and want to
fit it tomorrow morning...  Trouble is I want to then drive the car in the
afternoon.  Does anyone have any tales of woe, caveats, encouraging anecdotes
about this seemingly straightforward operation?  I expect I will be missing
some part or other that causes a postponement...  How about getting the
manifold off and on?  Did all the necessary brackets come with, or did you need
to nip round the corner in the 11th hour to get an extra-long bolt or
something?

Thanks In Advance,

Steve