RE: Trip to England, and birds in the garage-

To: "'Barry Schwartz'" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trip to England, and birds in the garage-
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:56:45 +0100

Hi Barry,
A shame you're not here in mid to late July as the TSSC International Rally
takes place at Stafford July 10-11th, while the TR Register has it's rally
at Malvern on 24-25th.

> Also, I am hoping to stop in at a pub, probably nearby where
> we would be staying to sample some local ale and fare.  I'll post where we
> will be staying as soon as I find out and possibly some of you over on the
> other side of the pond might be able to suggest a place.  Is it true that
> the bear is served warm??  I am not sure if I can handle that...anyway...

Depends what you call beer. Lagers, Guinness and suchlike are served cold,
Bitter and other Ales are served at room/cellar temperature and are far
better for it (IMHO).
Cheers,
Bill.

Rarebits4classics