Re: Distributor

To: public@sweavo.34sp.com
Subject: Re: Distributor
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 17:24:14 +0100
I should say - I swapped it out because I had a spare 1500 one to put
straight in - and I needed the car working - so I've left it in there...

Points scatter - easy to spot - just try timing the beast with a strobe
and see the light lighting up all over the place - the timing going up
and down the scale...

I think its all down to worn out dizzy... and I have to say I have no
idea if an electronic ignition would fix it - but I've always been
informed that an decent AC Delco with electronic ignition is a good idea
- rather than putting in a 1500 dizzy...

James