Distributor

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Distributor
From: "Martin Pearce" <dungey@pearcem95.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 15:39:26 +0100
Many thanks to all those who replied to my 'I am stuck' message.  After
replacing a number of parts, my Mk1 Spit went into the garage today.  It
took a while to find a local garage who had sufficient knowledge of the
'older' car.

Anyway, the result is that I need a new distributor, although I have been
recommended to get a Lucas one rather than Delco.  Has anyone made this
change?  Is there particular model Lucas distributor I should look out for?

Have winged off a few emails to suppliers in the UK, price appears to be
#120 - #150 on an exchange basis.

Martin