Re: 1500 Tacho Terminal

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>,
Subject: Re: 1500 Tacho Terminal
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 18:12:11 -0400
James...the round 'bullet' is the 'signal' terminal from
the (-) side of the coil. The flat spade is the V+ terminal.

Just 'switiching' V+ will not activate the integrated ckt.
on the board inside the tach. You need full power to V+
and ground with a separate 'signal' input to trigger the
ckt. that drives the meter.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com