remote clutch bleed

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: remote clutch bleed
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:47:50 +0100
Listerees,

I seem to remember reading about a modification where by the clutch
could be bled from inside the engine compartment...

Basically a male fitting is attached to the clutch slave cylinder bleed
- and then on the end of a pipe attached to that is a female fitting
with a bleed nipple...

Now - I have infront of me a catalogue with lots of Goodridge parts...
female, male - various hose sizes... but what do I need to buy to make
this work? I have no clue for the sizes I need.

3/8 and 7/16 seem to be the common sizes...

Can anyone help?

James

69 Signal Red Spit