RE: Vinegar

To: "'Larry Vaughan'" <lvaughan@pldi.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Vinegar
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:43:07 +0100
"...I removed the tank, from my Spit and cut my fingers on the weld area...
I let it drain several days, upside down..."

I hope it was the tank that was draining for several days, not your finger!!

Richard Gosling

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.