1979 Spitfire -- Thanks so far!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1979 Spitfire -- Thanks so far!
From: Andrew Beck <abeck@ica.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:52:59 -0400
Well, after replacing my water pump and master cylinder (not to mention
bleeding the brakes, and bleeding the cooling system) along with fixing the
heater controls I finally got to take the Spitfire on a nice hour long
drive.

What fun!  This is what I was hoping owning one of these was all about.  It
was a bit cold to have the top down (I did anyways).  But it was great!
Having taken possession of the car on April 1, with the bad brakes and water
pump I had not yet had a chance to drive around.

Just wanted to share the joy.