Re: Heater controls working, map light works -- more questions

To: Andrew Beck <abeck@ica.net>
Subject: Re: Heater controls working, map light works -- more questions
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 00:43:29 +0100
Andrew,

The SAE90 (EP90) is what you need - and to GL4 spec - *not* GL5 - which
is without the nasty suphur additives that eat yellow metal... ie -
it'll dissolve bits of your gearbox (GL5 spec will, GL4 spec wont)

You want some nice 20/50 oil - not sure what part of the world youre in
- but buy the best you can - if youre paying less than about 15 quid for
5 litres then forget it... (depending on how expensive the stuff is - in
the US its cheap as chips (french fries) - where as here in blighty its
darned expensive!)

Penrite do good oil - as is Duckhams Q - Castrol Classic is meant to be
good too.

James