Re: frame

To: <JohnZissler@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: frame
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:55:57 -0400
Looking at the pictures Rimmer bros has of the MkIII hood frame, vs the
Mk IV/1500 frame, it very much appears to be a MkIII type.  This has to
do with the different hinge mounts, different rear linkages, and
different rear bow types used.  Look for yourself and see if you draw
the same conclusion, particularly about the hinge and linkage
differences.

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/spitfire/images/191a.gif
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/spitfire/images/194a.gif

>>> <JohnZissler@aol.com> 08/26/03 06:05PM >>>
Hi folks, can anyone recognise the type of frame this is, I asked this
while ago and lost the answer, sorry.  I know its not for a MkI or
MkII, so it has
to be either a MkIII or MkIV / 1500? but which one.  Thanks

http://members.tripod.com/johnzissler/webs/frame/index.htm

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this
communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it
from your computer system. Thank you.