Spitfire Parts

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire Parts
From: "hupshall" <hupshall@triumphcars.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:44:36 -0700
Hi guys - this is a rehash of an email I sent last year but never
managed to get around to clearing out my storage unit. - A feat that I'm
now doing -

I have quite a few boxes full of spitfire stuff - Heaters, Flywheels,
some gauges, nuts, bolts, brackets, steering racks, spoilers, interior
pieces, exterior trim etc..  This must all go - Either to somebody in
the Seattle, WA area who can come and get this stuff from me - or a trip
to the dump on Sat.  I just don't have the room for this stuff - and it
has got to go.

Please contact me off-list if interested.