1978 Spit for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 1978 Spit for sale
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@ballistic.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:24:07 -0500
List

Sorry to bomb the list but I thought someone might be interested before I
resort to Ebay.

It is a 1978 Spitfire 90% restored:

Radiator recored
New tires, brakes and clutch including master and slave cyl.
Engine rebuilt and running 3/4 race cam., weber carb. 4 into 1 header.
New dash(hand finished cherry wood), carpets, door panels, window knobs.
New Robbins soft top, excel. tonneau cover, matching boot when top down.
also unrestored factory steel hardtop(all bits are there).
Original tool kit complete.
Luggage rack.

Body needs minimum work and a respray to be really nice, but isn't that bad
now.

The car is listed on Autotrader with picture.

Asking $5600.00.  Please contact me off list if interested.

Also if you are in need of any Penrite Oil products please let me know.

Thanks and God Bless
Jon

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222