RE: FW: Mods ? What mods ?

To: "'bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net'"
Subject: RE: FW: Mods ? What mods ?
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:29:04 +0100
..Actually here in the states the older system (and most trailers) was a
seperate light for tail, and a combined light for turn/brakes...

I guess it depends what you call 'old'.  I was thinking of 60s cars, like
the Ford Fairlane I had for 3 months when touring North America, which just
had one huge red light on each side, with a tiny clear reversing light in
the centre of each.

Richard & Daffy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.