Re: black gauge rims

To: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>, Spitfires
Subject: Re: black gauge rims
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:47:35 -0400
Or alternatively, you can do what I did and remove the black - I think they
look better that way. Only problem is, I can't remember what I used - maybe
paint thinner on a rag? It came off really easily, but it has been almost 7
years.

Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the Spit - back on the road this weekend in theory!