I'm back!

To: "Spitfires (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm back!
From: "DASHWOOD, Dean, FM" <Dean.Dashwood@rbos.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 09:13:37 +0100
Hello List!

In December 2001, I started gradually dropping off of the list as other
things in my life started to take priority.  The e-mail account through
which I'd subscribed expired through lack of use, and I promised myself that
once I finished my exams I'd re-subscribe to the list.

Well, the exams finished last February, so I'm a little overdue - but now
I'm back!  It's good to see a lot of the old names that I remember are still
around, and hopefully there will be a few more familiar names popping up
over the next few weeks!  The only disappointing thing is that the volume of
e-mail seems to have gone down considerably over the last 18 months or so?
If this volume is now normal, I might find myself having to un-subscribe
from the digest version of the list, and subscribe to the normal version
instead.

Anyway, nothing interesting or LBC-related to say, except that Christine, my
'77 1500, has just gone into the garage for her MOT - but expect to see my
name popping up making more unhelpful contributions in future!!!

Dean

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
             Regulated by the Financial Services Authority

            Visit our website at http://www.rbs.co.uk/CBFM/