OT:Question for the group

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: OT:Question for the group
From: Larry Hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 14:39:12 -0700 (PDT)
ok, here goes,

are you or someone you are related to (ie a spouse, close brother etc) a
lawyer.

I have my reason for asking that i don't wish to announce publicly, but can
absolutly promise you that i am not nor will i seek free legal advice.  i
remember some lawyers being on boards at one point but don't remember who they
are, and i have maybe like 2 or 3 general non law related questions to ask
about their industry.

off list replies are most welcome.

thanks.

Mandatory Triumph Content:

seeking 70's spitfire in the richmond VA area, need not run, must have all
bits, in box or on car, makes no difference to me.

=====
larry "Dirty Howi" hooven
"Tis better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6"- seen on a bumpersticker
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright