Good Mk3 Spitfires wanted (UK)

To: "Bond List" <bond_equipe@yahoogroups.com>, "NASS"
Subject: Good Mk3 Spitfires wanted (UK)
From: "Suzie" <suzie.singleton@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:03:52 +0100
Sorry to bomb the lists but hoping I might be able to help two prospective
Spitfire owners.

In the last couple of weeks I've been asked twice whether I know of any
really good Mk3 Spitfires for sale. I've had to say that I don't at the
moment but thought I'd mention it on these lists to see if anyone out there
might know of something to fit the bill.

1st request - for a 'nice but not necessarily concours' Mk3, with overdrive,
preferably BRG.

2nd request - A1/A2 Mk3 Spitfire (1968 would be nice but not a deal breaker)

Both these people realise they are narrowing their sights but everyone has
to have a dream - don't they? Not sure where either is apart from being UK
based but I'll try to find out.

If anyone does have something to suit either search, or knows of such cars,
I'll gladly put them in touch with these buyers.

Suzie