Re: 1/8 Scale Spitfire

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: 1/8 Scale Spitfire
From: "griffco" <griffco@griffco.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:48:53 -0700
Hey Scott, you got a heck of a deal.  A 1/8 scale spit would be big enough
to drive as a commuter!

I just checked my 1/18 scale Spit by Chronos, and sure enough, the "book" or
"wing" logo was upside down too.  Hadn't noticed that when I bought it.

Guess I'll have to go out and turn my horn button around on my 1:1 MK IV
Spit to match :-)

Cheers, Fred