Re: another shuttle

To: <OC@46thFoot.com>
Subject: Re: another shuttle
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 17:40:43 -0000 (GMT)
I don't see how it was terrorist, being 200,000 ft up and everything. If
it was, then this would scare me, if they have the skill to do that, what
else can they do.

It is truly a sad event, but then again, my opinion on this, is that
people die everyday in transport accidents - many in much less controlled
environments than a space shuttle. All life being equal and everything,
one thing to hold on to is that at least they got to see the earth from
way up above...

My thoughts are with the families of the crew...

James