O/D relay wiring quagmire...

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: O/D relay wiring quagmire...
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 13:06:01 -0800
Hi Listers,

I'm discovering that new components and old manuals don't always make for the
best bedfellows.  Here's the situ --

I've got a D-type overdrive, which requires the Lucas relay.  The old
rectangular relay has been replaced by a small round model with different
markings than it['s predecessor, so I'm confused as to which wires connect
where and the manual is of little help since my understanding of schematics is
only rudimentary.

I've got the wiring description and photos of the new relay here:

http://www.totallytriumph.net/dcforum/DCForumID5/144.shtml

If anyone can lend some assistance, I'd appreciate it.  I'm stuck!

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'68 Spitfire Mk3 frame off, bare metal project, aka "Mrs. Jones"
'70 GT6+ "Accidental", eventual restoration project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net