Re: "Denatured Alcohol" and Flying Fantasies

To: Geoff Heyland <gheyland@odyssey.on.ca>
Subject: Re: "Denatured Alcohol" and Flying Fantasies
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:24:01 -0700
Geoff, try methilated spirits - I believe it's another name. Used to be
what it was called in the UK. Denatured alcohol I had never heard of
until I came to the US and found it when I was looking for meths. Have
not actually ever bought it over here as yet so can't tell if it's the
same. Just a thought that it may be called meths in Canada.

Alan