RE: horn connections

To: <JohnZissler@aol.com>, "Donald H Locker" <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Subject: RE: horn connections
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 08:51:48 -0700
Not sure about the Harbour Freight ones, they looked last time similar to  the
regular air ones that other places sell.

I do have the Hella air horns on mine and it definitely invokes a reaction
unlike the old original ones, they were working fine, just never seemed to be
heard at all.

My car being a 76 had a relay so I did not bother about an axtra one. I used
the old horn mounting pints and just made an L shaped bracket at one horn to
bolt the pump onto.

All in all a relatively inexpensive way to get a lot more safety.

Alan