Re: Hardtop headliner

To: "Spitfire list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hardtop headliner
From: "Tod Jones" <todjones@rica.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 07:26:32 -0500
lots of clothespins. Install the liner with clothespins and make all of your
adjustments before gluing. Just remove one side / section at a time and
glue. I would also reccomend using dinomat sound deadning before installling
the headliner. A friend and I restored 2 hardtops at the same time, I used
dinomat and he didn't. It was amasing how much difference it made. You could
knock on both hardtops and his sounded like a bell mine sounded solid. Mine
is a lot quieter going down the road too.

Tod Jones
Harrisonburg VA
67 Spit Mk II